Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Synchronized

Sometime i feel that my brain is syncronized with hubby's brain.

Haha not only apple product can sync ok, our brain does.

Like this morning, i feel like having nasi lemak n kuih for breakfast, tau tau he bring home nasi lemak after sending anaqi to school.

Banyak lagi kejadian sync ni even before we get married lagi (masa ni status kawan tapi mesra) contoh waktu nak order makan, we coincidently order the same drink (ice lemon tea) and hubby will change to sirap limau ais if the order was first slip from my tounge. Hehe when ego plays its role memang mcm tu. kadang tu sebab dah kerap sangat, dia buat tak tau gak, sama pun sama la, pedulik ;p

Ada banyak lagi kejadian cuma makcik lupa hehe kang ingat makcik update eh.

My hubby isn't kind of romantic man tapi he is romantic in his own way. Believe me, i've only once got roses itupun during my graduation day. But our loves grows everyday and we complete each other. I may not say this everyday (haha truly, i'm not kind of romantic person either) but i love him so much and thank you Allah bestowed me with this happy family, good profession, comfortable place to live and in sya Allah more and more soleh and solehah children (please read more=4 childs only ;) i can never asked for more except jannah with this happy family.

Speaking of child, today is 40 weeks and 2 days of my 2nd pregnancy, mild contraction still but with some ache at my tummy and back which i think adik will soon come out. I just pray for our safety and good health during and after the 'journey'. It may not be easy but i believe Allah will make ease for both of us. Pray for me and my baby friends.



No comments: